Friday, November 18, 2011

Yay!




So, I have a million food photos I want to post, but that will have to wait until another day. I was able to gather some cilantro, a green bell pepper (on an expired plant) and some kohlrabi greens today... (I also have a picture of the two bags of ORGANIC sprouting beans I scored at a THRIFT STORE! Yes it says .49 cents!) I wanted something yummy and filling. What I really REALLY wanted was Chipotle. Anyhow, since I wasn't getting that I dug up some rice, and found a can of black beans (that I FORGOT TO USE - doesn't matter, still tasted good) and THIS recipe for Chipotle style rice...(which I didn't exactly follow) and voila, lunch. NOM.



Also, I decided it was time to attack the house. I've been living in a cave for the better part of a year and decided its time to paint some walls, get some light in here! I'm far from done (considering I started less than 4 hours ago) but I already feel a million times better. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment