Saturday, November 19, 2011

What a day!




I didn't like oatmeal until recently in life. I think I mentioned it in my confessions blog awhile back. There is something relaxing however, to have a big bowl of hot mushy oatmeal smothered in fruit and maple syrup that makes a chilly morning bearable. I particularly love blueberries and peaches which is what I had this morning. Probably would have been wonderful with some coconut milk - but didn't think of it at the time.

I followed breakfast up with some painting, then had lunch - a stirfry with some fake pork stuff. I made a really interesting sauce to go on top... sweet chili sauce, vidalia onion mustard and almond butter... I liked it and would make it again.




I followed THAT up with some yard work... and by that I mean - FINDING the yard under all of the leaves that fell out of my hickory tree. Oh goodness... and then! MORE PAINTING! What fun! The room looks very different and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment