Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yay for almond "feta cheese"! Again!

I think I've posted about this before, and probably shared a photo. However, after reading a review saying it was ok not to,I decided it wasn't worth it to peel the almonds before making it. It still turned out FABULOUS. I made a double batch, forgetting just how big a single was... silly me! Anyway, currently eating it on EVERYTHING. Right now I'm eating a flour tortilla with tomato, avocado, white rice, refried beans, black olives and the "feta" with a little hot sauce on top, yum! I didn't think ahead of time, but I guess I could have sprinkled it on my steamed kale too! Oooh.

Tonight Kathy is going to make a vegan pizza with the feta, tomato and mushrooms. I'm so excited that I can hardly contain myself. :P

YAY! PIZZA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment