Thursday, September 29, 2011

A whole month disappeared! Honest! I don't know where it went.





That isn't entirely true. I kind of have an inkling as to where it may have gone. Somewhere far far away.

Its not like I haven't eaten for a whole month! I've just actually been BUSY. Imagine that?! So, I have some Mabon feast photos as well as a few other things I've put together. Above is a photo of some rice cakes, my friend made a vegetarian version of it for her Mabon celebration so I veganized it and they came out ok, I need to tweak the recipe a little before I post it. Also, I'm working on that old almond feta cheese recipe again... I watched a video about how to make almond milk (Vegan Zombie style!!) and am using the left over almond meat to make the feta cheese. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!!!

Below are photos of the food stuffs I made for Mabon!!!!!



Three squash soup.


My Very Vegan pot pies. Oh.My.Goodness were they yummy!


Apple Carrot bread with apple butter <3 It was wonderful toasted, too bad I used old yeast and it didn't rise as much as I had hoped.

Andddd... a non-Mabon food stuffs:

Who doesn't love a good stir fry? I need to learn how to not over-cook the veggies still.

No comments:

Post a Comment